- CDL-Class A preferred but not required
- Tanker endorsement required
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Drivers must be knowledgeable in DOT laws and hours-of-service regulations. Drivers will be required to adhere to the laws and complete electronic driver logs
- Divers must be able to work a flexible shift with weekend work
- Drivers must be able to pass pre-employment, random and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening, and obtain applicable medical examiners certification
- While it does not disqualify you from a position with our company, please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all company vehicles and on many of our customer job sites
- High School Diploma / GED
- A minimum of 2 years of commercial driving experience (tanker preferred). Must be able to operate vehicles/trailers equipped with air brakes. No active violations within the previous three years
- Respirators may be required due to the nature of our work therefore a clean shaven face is required to assure proper fit and use of safety equipment
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry.
Savage offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.