- 40-hr Hazwoper certification preferred
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Physical stamina to perform heavy lifting/manual labor and the ability to work in elevated or confined spaces
- Must be willing to follow governmental regulatory procedures, industry practices, and have a general understanding and willingness to follow safety procedures (as provided during company training)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment, random and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening, and obtain applicable medical examiners certification
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Willing to obtain a CDL
- Must be able to perform heavy manual labor in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, wet, and noisy conditions for extended periods
- Must be able to lift and carry materials or equipment weighing a minimum of 50 pounds and manipulate a 55- gallon drum
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry.
We offer competitive benefits that include; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for future growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.